A Giant Swing at Sandbox in Alviera, Porac, Pampanga

Sunday, May 29, 2016


Do you love swinging on the swings? I admit, this is my favorite playground equipment when I was young. I'm sure nothing beats the feeling when you're with your friends in the playground and push each other going back and forth. Higher and higher. And, when you drop back down it feels like you're flying to the moon and back. Agree?

I still remember that I love to swing so high up. Since, I love swings. I dare myself to try the "Giant Swing". So, here's the photo of a tallest swing we've been encounter for the first time in our whole life.
The moment we saw this, it makes your jaw drop. Imagine, you'll swing back and forth at 10 meters above the ground. 

So here! We're on the way to grab and tightly hold the chains on the swing to prepare ourselves but, the camera man said this to us, "Smile guys! you're on camera!"

The moment when the rope pulled up as you can see the "orange guy" at the back, the camera man told us to put our hands up in the air.

Again, the camera man remind this to us,
"Don't forget to smile on the camera on the way down, guys!"
1,2,3 SMILE! 
But, Renz and I be like..
TO ZOOM IN
I was trying to scream and laugh out loud but my voice couldn't come out because it felt like my spirit had disappeared. SWEAR! 


Then, the wind whip my hair back as we drop back down with screams of excitement from the top of our lungs.
Oha! Cheers for my once-in-a-lifetime shot! HAHA LOL! Tears welling up our faces because of this shot after the camera man reveals our pictures.

So back to the topic, do you see yourself the same as me? It maybe scary at first but once you have tried them you will want to ride it over and over again. Swear, it is not scary at all but the best is when you first take off. As in thrilling, unbelievably fast and it feels like your tummy drops. 

We all know that being scared is actually the real point of going on the ride for the thrill and excitement, and the rush before we're about to go on. But, don't worry about the possible "dangers". They're all safe and secured.

If your travel adventure brings you to Pampanga, make sure you do the "Package of Rides" at the Sandbox located in Alviera, Porac, Pampanga. 

Here's the Rates and Packages:
Updated as of February 16, 2016.   
See RATES AND PACKAGES at http://www.alviera.ph/packages/
Note: Rates and Packages are subject to change without prior notice.

TO FOLLOW UP SOON:
✓ Roller Coaster Zipline
✓ Rappel Wall
✓ Free Fall

Note: I'm new to all this so please bear with me for the time being as
I work out things. Mainly this blog. But this time, I'll take it slow.
Anyway, there's so many bucket list that I have done in my life. Some
are not yet posted. So again, please bear with me for a moment
while I try to post new entry as soon as I can.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Na try ko na din yan kaya alam na alam ko din ang pakiramdam sa pagsakay sa giant swing na yan.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You speak tagalog? amazing! Thanks for dropping by. And, hey! I already visited your blog. Your article is really great. Good Job!

      Delete