K-Watch List

Monday, July 11, 2016


Are you a certified K-Drama Addict? Here's the perfect definition for all the K-Drama Addict.

NOTE: I do not own the rights to this picture but, swear this much is true.
Try to test your K-Drama Addiction Level from DramafeverI, myself admit that I am a Kdrama Lover since 2005.

So here! Find out by checking out my personal Korean dramas and movies watched list and enjoy watching with English Subtitle.


A MUST-WATCH KOREAN DRAMA LIST:

  Angel Eyes
  Coffee Prince
  Doctors
  Dream High
  Dream High 2
   Goblin
   Healer
   Heartstrings
   Hotel King
   My Girl
   My Princess
   My Shy Boss
   Oh My Venus
   Playful Kiss
   Pretty Man
   Spring Waltz
   Summer Scent
   The Heirs
   W

A MUST-WATCH KOREAN MOVIE LIST:

   Daisy
  The Classic
  Windstruck

A MUST-WATCH VARIETY SHOW LIST:

   Running Man
   We Got Married

A MUST-WATCH "WE GOT MARRIED SHOW" LIST OF COUPLE:

You Might Also Like

0 comments