K-Watch List

Monday, July 11, 2016


Are you a certified K-Drama Addict? Here's the perfect definition for all the K-Drama Addict.

NOTE: I do not own the rights to this picture but, swear this much is true.
Try to test your K-Drama Addiction Level from Dramafever. I, myself admit that I am a Kdrama Lover since 2005.

So here! Find out by checking out my personal Korean dramas and movies watched list and enjoy watching with English Subtitle.


A MUST-WATCH KOREAN DRAMA LIST:

⍟   Angel Eyes
⍟   Coffee Prince
⍟   Doctors
⍟   Dream High
⍟   Dream High 2
⍟   Goblin
⍟   Healer
⍟   Heartstrings
⍟   Hotel King
⍟   My Girl
⍟   My Princess
⍟   My Shy Boss
⍟   Oh My Venus
⍟   Playful Kiss
⍟   Pretty Man
⍟   Spring Waltz
⍟   Summer Scent
⍟   The Heirs
⍟   W

A MUST-WATCH KOREAN MOVIE LIST:

⍟   Daisy
⍟   The Classic
⍟   Windstruck

A MUST-WATCH VARIETY SHOW LIST:

⍟   Running Man
⍟   We Got Married

A MUST-WATCH "WE GOT MARRIED SHOW" LIST OF COUPLE:

You Might Also Like

0 comments