Hot Air Balloon Festival

Saturday, February 27, 2016

A weekend of everything that flies!

I’ve dreamed about hot air ballooning for years because it has always been at the top of my bucket list. And I know, this is on most people's bucket list too. When I was thinking about this, I asked myself - "How romantic would it be to ride in hot air balloon with your favorite Valentine soon?".




Those years have passed, but in reality it's definitely pricey. So, we stand in that field to take a picture. It was pretty cool while watching together the balloon being inflated by a large flame. We're surprised at how large it is.


Seeing many hot air balloons at the same time is an experience not to be missed. If I'm ever back that way again hope to do the “Hot Air Balloon flight" because this is an experience I'd love to have for myself one day. I just wanted to get a thrilling chance to see the world on my own and captures every moment.

If you know anything cheaper or free (free to dream) hahaha! Don't forget to invite me guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments