Thrill of Freedom

Friday, May 20, 2016

I was feeling exhilarated by the thrill of freedom in the late summer nights just to test my independence. 2011 is one of the most important year of my life for some reason.

I was spending my vacation in my aunt's house for almost 2 months. One time, my younger sister, me and nanny are planning to deal with our secrets  when we found out that my aunt's family vacation in Surigao lasted for 5 days. So, only the three of us was left at home. 

The plan goes this, my younger sister brought her boyfriend home secretly. She's too young and our parents won't allow her in a relationship with someone. So, hiding their relationship can be challenging eventhough there are a lot of gossipers in our neighborhood. And of course, nothing happened. They're just "we're talking" stage of dating in our front yard while nanny and I have our own world inside the roof.

Now, it's my turn. It's my first time to sneak out at night without being caught and I've really enjoyed myself. I lied for a taste of freedom with the help of my younger sister and nanny. My aunt always monitored us and made sure to call us every day and night to check if we're at home or not that time.

I was in the middle of the road when my sister texted me that my aunt was looking for me and wants to talk to me on the phone.

And, I was like..

So, I was thinking something reasonable. Then, I texted back my younger sister to tell her not to wake me up because I wasn't feeling well due to dysmenorrhea (you know every woman's period pain). I'm hoping that this reason diverts her and won't bother me anymore after or else I'm dead. Honestly, I don't give a damn what I'm gonna take if I get caught. But, just to get a taste of freedom that I wanted for so long, I'll go for "no guts no glory." Oha! trying to be brave even if I am prone to heart attack!. HAHA My goodness!


SUCCESS!

But, God is good to me. Thanks to God! You have no idea what a relief it is to read the message from my sister that my plan is successful. But, I keep reminding myself that I should be going home early morning before my aunt caught me. 

At the same time, I was like "YES! HAPPY sha la la la! It's so nice to be happy sha la la la!" 
And yes, I'm with him the whole night at the shoreline. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments